I offer speech and language therapy, advice, support and training for practitioners and professionals in early years’ settings, schools and education, health and hospitals, and the care sector.
- Individual therapy programmes.
- Activities and strategies for the classroom or small group work.
- Advice and input for IEPs, EHCPs, school assessment, and inclusion.
- Support and/or training for specific difficulties, complex needs, and specialist therapies.
- Bespoke training tailored to your needs.
- Using a child centred perspective.
- In partnership with parents, carers, health and education staff.
- Holistically, taking into account the full extent and context of children’s communication needs.
- Explaining, modelling and coaching recommended approaches.
In addition to speech and language therapy, I have a postgraduate certificate in dysphagia – eating and drinking difficulties – in children, and I have a particular interest in behavioural and sensory eating difficulties.